What to have for dinner.. We've all been struggling with colds, so I suggested a place that would serve green chile stew. After minutes of deliberation, we decided on Bob's. Yes, a burger joint. Bob's Burgers serves some of the best green chile in town, and even though it's not in stew form, we knew it would fulfill our desire for hot green chile flavor. The restaurant itself is setup with the look and feel of a 50's style diner, but the overhead speakers in the dining area were playing modern alternative rock.
The employees are usually of the teenage variety, and are rarely professional in nature. As long as you keep this in mind before you visit you will not be disappointed.
We ordered the old fashioned burger along with green chile cheese fries. I contemplated ordering the 'ranchero' burger, which is loaded with their famous hot green chile, but decided against it. The chile is seriously hot, and has the potential to make the meal not so enjoyable. I figured the green chile piled on the fries would be more than adequate, and after receiving our order I was not disappointed. I was able to move some of the chile from my fries into the burger, and still had plenty remaining for the fries.
The food is consistently good, prepared quickly and inexpensive. Give Bob's Burgers a try, you won't be disappointed!
No comments:
Post a Comment